- Job Ref: 4639
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
• Leading the technical delivery and requirements gathering of integrations for customers.
• Creating technical scripts to support customer integrations both online and batched.
• Developing technical design documents, plans, and other systems integration related artefacts.
• Developing and conducting testing plans and procedures based on system recommendations.
• Providing the Customer with integration support.
• Designing, creating and executing acceptance tests and systems integration tests through bench-marking and performance test tools.
Skills & Experience
• Degree in Computer Science or other technical field with software development skills.
• 3+ years' experience in a systems implementation / integration / technical consultancy role.
• Knowledge of web technologies and experience with REST API's, JSON and transformation of data essential.
• Exposure to AWS or similar hosting services, NoSQL databases and related technologies an advantage.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver.
• Ability to work with customers and foster business relationships.
• SDLC experience is an advantage.