- Job Ref: 3594
- Location: Co Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
This position involves delivery of technical content and publications. The Technical Communicator will be focused on creating and delivering digital content. The position involves performing all stages of processes to publish technical content in online, mobile, CD-ROM, and printed formats. It also includes researching, evaluating, selecting, and implementing new enterprise-wide processes and technologies.
• Do you enjoy working on a customer focused team interfaces with business partners across the globe?
• Are you passionate about technology and finding new ways of doing things that challenge the status quo?
• Do you enjoy finding new solutions for delivering digital content?
• Work with Business/Product Owners to create and update technical content
• Ensure updates are made to content in accordance to the CTC writing standards
• Manage day-to-day writing and publishing needs to deliver content online for consumption through multiple channels including Web and mobile
• Provide excellent customer service to our business partners and customers
• Authoring in XML or utilizing an XML tool for content creation, editing, etc.
• Publish technical content utilizing multiple output types, such as PDF, HTML, XML, wiki
• Authoring in XML and utilizing an XML tool for content creation, editing, etc.
All About You:
• Exhibit the highest degree of professionalism, accountability, and empowerment to drive results
• Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills
• Technologically savvy, spearheading innovation through ingenuity, creativity, and thoughtful risks
• Adaptable to dynamic change and ambiguity thriving in a fast-paced environment
• Team player, ability to interact and consult with all levels throughout the organization to cultivate and expand partnerships
• Experience with Microsoft Office products
• Experience with or prepared to learn oXygen XML Author and other XML management tools
• Experience or familiarity with XML, PDF, HTML, DITA, OTK, XSLT and XSL-FO
• Familiarity with HTML syntax and concepts
• Taxonomy knowledge
• Ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot independently