Purpose of the Role
You will work with a young, friendly and talented team of 15 onsite with 7 in development. This is an expanding organisation who pride themselves on delivering scalable, robust platforms that can be easily tailored to their clients needs. Reports the Operations Manager.
- Contribute to the development of delivery strategy and translate these objectives into action.
- Drive efficiency within the Solution Delivery processes
- Collaborate with Commercial parts of the business to determine products and services to be sold, and set prices and credit terms, based on forecasts of customer demand.
- Involved in estimation and budgetary process - breaking down tasks with developers and working with the Director on commercial aspects of projects.
- Involved in pre-sales (SoW) and proposal writing
- Hosted client workshops to elicit requirements and then representing customer internally with Developers.
- 4+ years work experience as a business analyst and ideally someone who has worked in a rapidly expanding organisation or start up at some point in their career.
- We are looking for a very hard working, forward thinking and enjoy implementing new ideas and a very clear communicator.
- Ability to provide analytical methodologies and tools such as: Process Flows (Visio), UML Logic, User Stories, Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Brought in a more Agile approach develop in iterations and I would demo back to the customer more frequently
- PRINCE 2 qualified Project Management
- Relentless attention to detail with the ability to work in a complex and detailed environment
- Technical ability
- Open and pro-active communication habits
- Process orientated
- Constructive and creative problem solver
- Results focussed
- Concerned with the customer experience
- High financial acumen
- Highly organised, strategic thinker
- Cross-organisational skills
- Trusting and respectful of colleagues and subordinates
- Excellent communicator
- Confident self-knowledge and awareness of own talents, strengths and challenges