Technical Assurance Specialist
- Job Ref: 2168
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
One of Ireland's largest banks is looking to hire Technical Assurance Specialist.
My client is reinventing the way they do business and is looking to become an innovative, digital and streamlined bank.
Do you have strong organisational and planning skills, attention to details and problem solving skills? You might be a great leader!
You will be a member of a multi-disciplinary team for core platforms. As the Technical Assurance Specialist you will be responsible for the technical assurance of infrastructure platforms within Company especially in the area of Privileged user Management, Security and Compliance.
The role will require you to:
- 7+ years of knowledge of minimum two Infrastructure Technologies - Server and Operating System Technologies (Linux, Unix, Windows); Middleware Technologies; Network Technologies; Database Technologies; End User Computing Technologies
- Experience in technical assurance of enterprise platforms
- Experience in responding to IT Audits
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a technology discipline will be an advantageous
If you are interested please don't hesitate and get in touch right now!
For more info you may contact with John.