Technical Architect -ServiceNow Partner
- Job Ref: 2075
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Are you crazy about ServiceNow and would like to join a leading industry practitioner in IT service management and automation with in-depth experience in the global financial services, retail, pharmaceutical and manufacturing industries?
Get is touch if you would like to:
- Work with the Process Architect (PA) to understand requirements, establish priorities, scalability and project scope, and manage expectations and project delivery.
- Responsible for taking the business processes and requirements delivered by the PA and design, implement, integrate and support ServiceNow platform solutions.
- Liaise with the customers as the technical point of contact and deliver a positive and value-add experience to clients in every interaction.
- Hands on approach to building prototypes, enabling the customer to have a visual of the end solution.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications.
- Acts as the final escalation point for technical decision-making within a
programme. Participationin the maintenance and creation of coding standards/guidelines
- Lead, educate, mentor and develop internal resources.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Extensive knowledge of developing the ServiceNow platform and enterprise architectures.
- Strong understanding of the core ITSM applications within ServiceNow along with enough understanding of the range of offered applications to speak intelligently to their use.
- Excellent understanding of the ways in which ServiceNow can be configured and
customisedand Scripting within the tool.
- Knowledge of how to assess the performance of a ServiceNow environment, how to diagnose performance problems, and best practices for improving performance.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical formats
- Awareness of new technology on the market