Technical Analyst - Banking
- Job Ref: 2128
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
One of Ireland's largest banks is looking to hire an expert in Mainframe Technologies.
My client is reinventing the way they do business and is looking to become an innovative, digital and streamlined bank.
You will be working within the Core Banking IT area on the support, design and development of applications for Retail Accounting, Loan Accounting and Exact Foreign Currency.
As the IT analyst you will be responsible for creating appropriate technical solution designs based on Business requirements.
The role will require you to:
- Engage with customers in the business in conjunction with the Business Analysts to refine the requirements
- Lead the design of the technical solution components as an input for development, testing and maintenance of the applications and IT services
- Provide oversight and assurance on solutions delivered from the strategic partner and validate technical specifications of these solutions
- Provide guidance and assistance to colleagues, customers and the strategic partner to analyse and/or resolve complex problems and questions in relation to the proposed approach
- Manage the delivery with the strategic partner, validating the intermediate deliverables, checking pseudo-code or spot checking code to assure quality
- Ensures alignment with strategy and architecture
If you are an expert in Mainframe Technologies and have participated in IT Change projects and would like to be part of this digital transformation project get in touch.