- Job Ref: 2400
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for a experienced Technical Analyst for a contract role in Dublin, for our client a leading management consulting firm.
You will need to have a background in finance/banking to work for our client on site of an Irish bank. The role involves working on phases of the software development lifecycle including requirement analysing and solution design using mainframe and other technologies.
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
- Engage with customers in the business in conjunction with the Business Analysts to refine the requirements
- Lead the design of the technical solution components as an input for development, testing and maintenance of the applications and IT services
- Provide oversight and assurance on solutions delivered from the strategic partner(s) and validate technical specifications of these solutions
You will need to bring:
- Expertise in mainframe and other technologies to include, but not limited to: PL/1, COBOL or similar, IMS, DB2, MQ, databases
- 7+ years enterprise technology experience, with a proven track record in the delivery of IT enabled change.
- Experience in vendor-management
- Experience writing technical specifications and rewieng codes.
- Lead experience
If you want to find out more details about this opportunity please don't hesitate to get in contact with us.