- Job Ref: 2294
- Location: Cork, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for a Technical Analyst to work for our client an IT Services and Business Solution leader based in Cork.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Engage with business stakeholders in order to capture, advise on, and where appropriate influence, business requirements.
- Translate Business requirements to technical specification and test cases
- Work closely with engineering teams across multiple time zones to ensure functional and non functional requirements are capture
- Represent the engineering team for user acceptance testing which includes but not limited to
- Review and contribute in building test scenarios and cases
- Manage issue backlog with QA, cross functional IT and UAT teams
- Help and support test reporting
- Support the Project Manager to ensure that deliveries are on time and to the required scope and quality.
If you have the following skills:
- Technical Analyst, eCommerce and Project Management qualifications
- Solid understanding and experience on eCommerce workflow with special emphasis on payment integration, supply chain, post order journey including inventory management, customer communications, post sales escalations and touch points, logistics and fulfillment processes.
- Sound analytical ability using a structured approach to capture business requirements and translate for development and testing teams.
- Good stakeholder manager and team member.
- Ability to work on concurrent activities for multiple projects.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Practical knowledge of project terminology and the end-to-end delivery life cycle.
For more details please contact: [email protected] or