Technical Account Manager
- Job Ref: 2519
- Location: New York, United States
- Type: Permanent
My Client, a global leader in financial technology managed services and IT infrastructure products, is looking for Technical Account Manager (mid-level) to join their team in New York. As part of global team, you will be afforded the opportunity to travel the world whilst working and learning from experts in New York, London, Hong Kong, Singapore and Belfast. Working for my Client will give you first hand access to world class technologists, leading-edge financial technology, exciting new applications and bespoke software products.
The successful Technical Account Manager will have experience working closely with Project Managers and clients, managing multiple projects to ensure the successful implementation of customer projects. The Technical Account Manager will be an excellent coordinator, have exceptional communication skills and be comfortable working with a changing workload.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in a wide variety of IT disciplines, including networking, servers, storage, data management, operations and disaster recovery.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, IT or equivalent years of experience.
- 2+ years related directly to managed services, security operations or related field.
- Ability to create project plans, design, and implement solutions keeping up to date with current system information, changes, and updates.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand complex systems.
- Ability to simultaneously work on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong team player with excellent verbal and written communications.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels within an organisation.
- Liaise with the cross functional teams to define costs for required services whilst maintaining and driving revenue.
- Optimise operation performance. Lead, manage and motivate others to ensure the team meet deliverable standards.
- Provide day-to-day operations in a critical 24x7 enterprise operations center environment.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organisations mission.
- Drive change as needed to deliver service at a level that exceeds customer needs.
- Conduct activity to restore services of critical incidents reacting with ownership and urgency, leading cross-functional teams to resolve service-impacting incidents.
- Provide escalations to executive management as needed.
- Document reports and well-written executive summaries of critical incidents for executive management.
- Facilitate Root Cause Analysis (RCA) to identify causes of critical incidents by leading and participating in post mortem efforts for outages and work with cross functional teams and clients to document problems and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by the management chain.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer sponsorship for this role so you must have valid Visa to work in United States of America.