Tech Business Analyst (CA)
- Job Ref: 4998
- Location: Mississauga, Canada
- Type: Permanent
• Collecting, understanding and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional specifications and detailed test plans
• Provide technical knowledge with respect to the application of complex regulatory requirements
• Assess and comply with banking and other applicable regulations, such as DFAST, CCAR, Basel III and Dodd Frank, as well as understand the evolving regulatory landscape.
• Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications.
• Provide the link between the customer, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle.
• Design and execute the test scenarios and test scripts.
• Interface with various stakeholders across multiple business units understanding their requirements, and developing and/or enhancing existing solutions to meet their needs.
• Experience working in a financial institute as Business Analyst
Experience of working in medium to large teams in complex project environments
Knowledge within Capital Markets (fixed income, equities, FX, derivatives etc).
Experience within regulatory space (dodd-frank, CCAR, MiFID, FATCA, Basel )
Demonstrable evidence of analyzing and documenting complex business processes
Demonstrable experience writing requirements specifications for Information Systems
Strong experience with Excel, VBA, SQL or python
Results orientated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills We are unable to provide sponsorship