Team Leading / Project Management
- Job Ref: 2180
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client, a prestigious consultancy company is looking for a Team Leader / Project Manager to work on a redress and remediation project.
The key responsibility for this role is the delivery of required changes to two key systems (a legacy banking system and a workflow system) which underpin the delivery of customer communications.
It is an existing project with agreed deliverable at various stages of the system delivery cycle.
The role encompasses:
• The coordination of business requirements gathering and documentation – working with BA team to ensure accurate and complete requirements being raised
• System build and testing of designed solutions – work with IT delivery partners to design/build/test solution in line with agreed deadlines
• UAT for solutions built – work with UAT delivery partner to ensure comprehensive UAT approach / test is being completed in line with agreed deadlines
• Ensuring that any queries and concerns with testing / designed solutions raised through an external oversight partner are addressed
• Work with other team leads across the project to ensure dependencies are identified and managed, identify gaps and proactively work on resolving these.
If you have good banking experience (ideally mortgages), with experience in team leading / project management (planning, raising issues, negotiating with management and development / test teams) contact us: [email protected] or