T24 System Analyst
- Job Ref: 4486
- Location: Kildare, Ireland
- Type: Contract
This is an exciting role for a dedicated individual. The T24 Systems Analyst role is working in an IT T24 Analyst Team in a production environment investigating & resolving business queries and providing T24 solutions to business users. The Link Group T24 environment contains circa 60,000 loans spread over a number of different T24 instances.
The business is a broad mix varying from Residential lending to Treasury transactions. Our T24 environment currently operates 2 primary versions R7 & R15. The candidate will need to have strong T24 system knowledge and good communication skills.
Specific Accountabilities include:
- Application Support - Provide 2nd Level support to business users on issues related to T24. Investigating issue and providing solutions to users.
- Process Analysis – Work closely with IT developers and business users to design solutions to effectively meet business requirements.
- IT Change Management – Conform to the existing IT Change Management function in the design and implementation of new processes and T24 functionality.
- Application & Functional Testing – Design and execute system tests to a high standard to identify issues before changes are released to UAT.
- Business Analysis - Translate the business/user requirements to precise detailed functional and/or technical specifications for development via Workshops, User interviews, Process mapping and other appropriate techniques.
- Temenos T24 R15 AA Lending Experience of greater than 2 years
- Understanding of Commercial Lending / Banking products
- Good communications skills with an ability to interact with customers at all levels.
- Flexible, open minded approach to work and a willingness to learn
- Excellent time management as majority of the role is project based and the individual will be assigned full time to a project.
- Understanding of Financial / Management Accounting function within Financial Institutions
- Understanding of Treasury / Banking products from a Back , Middle or Front Office perspective
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or appropriate experience
- Creative, analytical, investigative and problem solving skills