T24 Development Lead
- Job Ref: 4964
- Location: Kildare, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
- Taking responsibility for software development from technical design to delivery.
- Collaborating with the Business Analysts, Testers and Application Support.
- Contribute to the maintenance of the T24.
- Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required.
- Work closely with external vendors who provide additional development support, and as Platform Lead be able to challenge recommendations where necessary to provide the best outcomes.
- Manage a team of on-shore and off-shore developers.
- Ensuring work is delivered to a high quality, following standards and processes.
- Provide technical and functional leadership to various areas including projects, enhancements and support.
- Work as a solution manager interacting with the project managers to provide inputs, and effort estimates to the development of the various project items.
- To carry out development as well as supervise developers (on-shore and off-shore) to deliver required software application change enhancements (CRs), bug fixes, and change for risk remediation.
- To deliver prototypes (when relevant) based on high level business and functional requirements.
- Ensure all developments have been unit tested in compliance to design and functional specifications and provide support to downstream testing such as SIT and UAT.
- Provide 2nd Level Application Support for analysis and issue resolution.
- Assist in technical problem root cause analysis and to delivering solutions to eliminate or to fix the root cause in production problems.
- Maintain a working knowledge of business processes and solution design.
- Provide and demonstrate technical leadership to your team members.
- Degree or equivalent in an IT related discipline.
- Strong core banking and AA Lending technical experience is highly desirable.
- Experience in the development life cycle (SDLC) processes, especially in the solution, analysis, testing and implementation phases.
- At least 6-8 years of experience developing in T24.
- Strong skills database technologies including physical data model design, stored procedures, functions, indexes, performance tuning and understanding execution plans.
- Excellent communication skills, able to handle multiple projects and priorities concurrently and manage business expectations accordingly.