- Job Ref: 5611
- Location: Galway, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
What we are looking for:
- System Administration skills, Identity and Access Management / Governance systems a plus.
- System configuration & integration skills, experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM) platforms is preferred.
- Ability to integrate, and support IAM/IGA tools and processes.
- Ability to develop custom IAM workflows and processes within the platform tools.
- Ability to establish database connections, write SQL and query data.
- Cloud skills Azure or AWS experience very desirable
- Basic knowledge of Java a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential as this role involves working with multiple teams across the enterprise with an ability to contribute to design and functional specification documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent technology discipline.
- 2+ years of system administration & integration experience
- IAM experience in SailPoint IdentityIQ solutions or other IAM platforms considered such as – IdentityNOW, Saviynt, One Identity or Okta is highly desirable
- Experience in consumption of Web Services APIs (JSON / XML / SCIM).
- Experience with Active Directory / AAD in a multi domain environment also desirable
What you will be doing:
- Developing systems with Agile development methodologies and principles.
- Participating in planning, design, development, and implementation for multiple initiatives
- Playing a collaborative role in project/iteration planning sessions, ensuring proposed short-term estimates are achievable and realistic
- Developing technical system design and standards documents.
- Contributing to the implementation effort, splitting time between hands-on code delivery and development governance via design reviews, code metrics analysis and code reviews
- Contributing to process-improvement initiatives in an effort to maximize velocity for the project team
Excellent salary and bens package for the successful candidate