Systems Applications Lead & Business Analyst:
- Job Ref: 5156
- Location: Dublin 12, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Systems Applications Lead & Business Analyst: Pernament: Ballymount Dublin
We are looking for an experienced SAL and Business Analyst to join the team and will be responsible for all business and reporting aspects of group systems.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
SAP ERP systems:
- To become the lead role in SAP ‘usability’ across the Group and develop best in class use functions for the systems.
- Controlling the development roadmap for the business, including release and up-grades; integration projects and enhancements across the group
- Leading and controlling a BI Project across the Business and liase with SAP Consulting House.
- Help to Project Manage and Control costs on SAP Developments
- Overall responsibility for processes around systems employed by the group including SAP and related current systems and business applications.
- Development of procedures for management of stock and related reporting on SAP and other systems used by the business.
- Use Crystal Reports to report generation and other systems.
- Ability to present reports/information in a clear, concise and readable format and understanding of statistical analysis.
- Development of Training and best practices for use of the internal SAP system and other linked IT systems used by the business internally.
- Troubleshooting product setup issues across group systems, liaising with stakeholders & internal/external IT resources as required.
- Develop a knowledge of backend processes running between SAP and other systems used by the group and monitoring same as required in order to assist with troubleshooting.
- Sales Analysis Development:
- Weekly and Monthly sales analysis
- Liaison with Sales Teams for reporting
- Reports to Stake Holders
- Stocks Analysis (Valuations):
- Liaise with Stock Control Team and Purchasing
- Drive decisions to reduce ‘EoL’ / aged stock values
For this role you will bring:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of ERP/SAP
- Extensive user knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote
- Intermediate/advanced SQL query writing knowledge
- Preferably an IT, Business or BA IT Analyst degree or with substantial experience
- Full, clean driving licence would be required
- Ability and willingness to travel across locations, as required by the business, across Ireland and the UK.
Did we catch your interest? Click apply below or drop me a line at [email protected]