Systems Administrator - Naas
- Job Ref: 2862
- Location: Naas, Ireland
- Type: Contract
My client, global leader with over 100 years tradition, specializing in software systems and providing business solutions to clients all over the world, is looking to hire a System Administrator for a 12 months contract, role is based in Naas, Co. Kildare.
- Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing environments.
- Performing routine audit of systems and software.
- Applying operating systems updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Coordinating with our Level 1 and Level 2 Support to resolve IT System tickets to maintain our Service Level Agreements.
- Analysing system logs and identifying potential issues with our IT Systems.
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Answering technical queries and assisting users.
- Role in system / network security.
- Role in documenting the configuration of the system.
- Role in troubleshooting any reported problems.
- Role in system performance tuning.
- Role in ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running.
- Manage the deployments of software releases across multiple environments.
- Lenovo System X series server hardware
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- Microsoft BizTalk server 2010
- Oracle database server installation
- OpsView network monitoring
- Cisco Catalyst networking
- VMware vSphere Enterprise 6
- Fortigate firewall administration
- EMC Unisphere SAN management
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 6 & 7
- Apache web server
- Track IT help desk
- VoIP telephony
- Avaya Contact Centre administration
- At least 2 years relevant experience.
- Ability to work with a range of people ranging from developers to business users, to management so good communication skills are essential.
- Occasional out of hours support, upgrade and deployment work.
- Excellent oral and written English.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer sponsorship for this role so you must have valid Visa to work in Ireland.