- Job Ref: 3847
- Location: Cork, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
IT Systems Administrator
This is a great opportunity to join a a multi-tiered, multisite role (all managed from Cork office) where you will utilize your project management skills and solid technical ability to manage the IT infrastructure, ensure compliance with IT standards and ongoing IT maintenance throughout the call centre. This role includes the maintenance of the Server Infrastructure, Network Infrastructure as well as the phone system.
You role will include:
- Install essential server software and hardware updates to systems. Knowledge of VMware ESX environment.
- Ensure computers and laptops are operating correctly
- Monitor and maintain IT security duties in relation to IT assets and infrastructure
- Monitor and maintain information security duties in relation to company data
- Ensure compliance and update of IT policies and procedures and a Commitment to continuous improvement to ISMS framework
- Managing the network infrastructure of the office
- Monitoring integrity of call recording systems
- Propose and take on IT related Projects working with the required departments to complete these projects
- Sourcing and purchasing new IT based assets for the company
- Provide and support remote Office locations and remote staff
- Knowledge and experience of Call centre Telephony systems.
- Networking and server operating experience required
We are ideally looking for someone from a telecommunication or call centre background. Experience of working in an ISMS environment will be highly regarded. This role will provide plenty of variety and give you the opportunity to take ownership of projects and see them through form start to finish.
Benefits include - fully stocked fridge with breakfast and lunch provided daily free, free parking, pension plan, subsidized health care and more.