- Job Ref: 2595
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for a talented System/Data Analyst for a initial 6 months contracts with a leading Irish insurance company.
You will be working closely with the technical and business stakeholders and you will examine existing business models and flows of data, discuss their findings with the businesses, agree a set of requirements, and design an appropriate solution.
The essential skills you need for this position are:
- Expert in detailed analysis techniques with the ability to translate into comprehensive documentation which can be understood by Business and I.S. alike.
- Experience in information management, relational database design and development for collecting and storing data, data mining, data warehouse design and/or statistics
- Experience of XML, XSD, or data manipulation language / SQL commands / ETL design
- Experience of working on a business intelligence / data warehouse projects with multiple data sources
- Experience in data dimensional modelling, OLAP cube design, and Visualization
- Experience with SSIS / SQL Integration Services / .Net development
- Experience with Web Services and Web applications
- Experience with creating intelligent and automated Reports from the underlying “Big Data”
- Ability to produce test strategies and test plans, and experience with test execution and troubleshooting systems software
- Excellent team player.
This 6 months contract has high possibility of extension and offers attractive daily rates.
Get in touch if you will like to have a chat about it.