System Design/Solution Architect - Contract
- Job Ref: 4856
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
OverviewWe have an opportunity for a System Design/Solution Architect to join a long term project in the Transport Industry.
This is a daily rate contract for a period of 18 months, based in Dublin city center. Some travel to Cork and Paris will be involved.
You will be one of the key people in the organization and will be leading the team in charge of the functional design of the state of the art system that the client plans to deliver.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Management of the Design Authority team
- Design of the use cases describing the system
- Definition of documentation baselines in relation with the system roadmap/lifecycle
- System design validation including documentation review
- Elaboration and management of the Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Contribution to the definition of logical data structure and data flows throughout the System
- Validation of the functional coverage of the System delivered
- Selection and implementation of the tools required for D.A.
- Contribution to the definition of the Product Breakdown Structure (PBS)
- Business Processes mapping and modelling with coordination of subcontractors’ production
- KPI analysis, decomposition and allocation to the subcontractors
- Business change management with the animation of the Change Control Board
- Organization and animation of functional workshops
- Contribution to the data migration strategy
- Elaboration of the end-to-end test plan and scenarios
- Securing the related deliverables for each contractual milestone of the project
- Participation to internal and client project meetings