- Job Ref: 4159
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Workspace Services Engineer Responsibilities
- The receipt of incoming service requests through various communication channels.
- The prioritization of support calls based upon business impact.
- The resolution of support calls either via the telephone using remote tools or on-site desktop visit to an acceptable standard and within a suitable timeframe.
- Provide Front and Back Office system technical support for trading floor and support function applications including all Reuters products, Bloomberg products, Tradeweb and ICAP apps
- Setting realistic expectations for service delivery, communicating frequently with customers and providing technical expertise as required.
- Offer 3rd level support for in depth fault analysis resulting in direct technical dialog with internal application developers, support functions and external vendors
- 3 – 4 years of desktop support experience
- Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Be available to work a flexible 8 hour work day scheduled between 7am and 7pm
- Regular weekend overtime for, move and changes, installations and other project works
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware, including laptops, desktops and mobile devices and enterprise desktop applications
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 10 and Office versions 2010 and 2016
- Knowledge of network printer installation, setup and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies, especially Citrix
- Trade floor support experience is a plus
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager experience is a plus