- Job Ref: 1606
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
- Deliver IT projects using the latest and greatest solutions to the highest possible standard.
- Be the Hero! Find the problem! Fix it!
- Become invaluable to our customers providing IT Management or Administration functions.
- Help us do it better, improve our processes & make our customers even happier.
- Provide remote and onsite managed services and do it better than expected.
- Look Smart.
- Be Responsible.
- Have the ability to see it all from our Customers point of view.
- Great talker, thinker and planner.
- Be Flexible.
- Be Positive.
- Be a Multi tasker.
- Follow the rules but suggest better ones.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience working in an IT support and (or)project implementation role
- A relevant 3rd level qualification is preferable.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Server 2008, 2012.
- Good knowledge of Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, Lync/Skype.
- Experience with Firewalls, Routers & Managed Switches.
- Knowledge of wired & wireless networking protocols.
- Good knowledge of Hyper-V and Azure.
- Knowledge of DR & Backup Solutions
- Written communication skills are essential.
- Good trouble shooting skills.
- Microsoft or other industry standard certifications are desirable.
- Clean licence and own transport is required.