Support Desk Analyst - London
- Job Ref: 2499
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
My Client, a global leader in financial technology managed services and IT infrastructure products, is looking for Support Desk Analyst to join their team in London. As part of global team, you will be afforded the opportunity to travel the world whilst working and learning from experts in New York, London, Hong Kong, Singapore and Belfast. Working for my Client will give you first hand access to world class technologists, leading-edge financial technology, exciting new applications and bespoke software products.
For this role we are looking for a Support Desk Analyst to provide first level support which involves taking calls and handling the resulting incidents or service requests, using the incident management system and request fulfilment processes in line with Service Desk objectives.
What responsibilities will I have?
- Provide first line support through the call-logging software and on-site, as appropriate for all incidents and requests.
- Issue customers with details of call assignment and likely resolution timescales.
- Reassign or escalate incidents and requests to on-site third line support, third parties or other teams where appropriate discussing fully with colleagues.
- Monitor and update all incidents and requests, including calls assigned to external suppliers.
- Review incidents and requests with customers and work together to continuously improve service delivery provision.
- Deal directly with requests and complaints alike and escalate where necessary.
- TCP/IP Troubleshooting
- Blackberry Enterprise Server Blackberry Handhelds
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 / 2010 / 2013
- RSA Secure ID or other VPN Technologies
- Active Directory 2008
- All Windows 2010 / 2013 / 2016 Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Windows 7 / Windows 10
- LAN/WAN troubleshooting Skills
- Building and Maintaining Desktop/Laptops (HP/Dell)
- Network Security
What other skills and qualifications might help me to get this job?
- 3 years desktop support experience, preferably in a Financial Services Environment
- Support Desk call logging tools – HP service centre / Remedy / Infra
- Senior Management / VIP Support
- Cisco Unified Call Manager
- MCP / MCITP Windows 7 / MCDST / MCSA
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Data Centre experience
- On call / Out of hours experience
- Apple products / Mobile technologies
Unfortunately, we cannot offer sponsorship for this role so you must have valid Visa to work in United Kingdom.