Supperanuation Support - Pensions Administrator
- Job Ref: 1946
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
e-Frontiers Business is delighted to announce a new vacancy for a client of ours, a large telecommunication services provider located in Dublin City for a Pensions Administrator.
Part of the HR team, person will be assisting the overall operation of the company’s Pension’s system, providing support to employees, managing filing systems and handling general administration tasks.
What are you expected to do?
- Preparing and calculating Pension benefits
- Elaborating and dispatching Pension related documentation
- Keeping Pension records updated
- Handling general queries by phone, email and letter
- Managing large internal filing system
- Additional administration tasks
What are you expected to have to be successful for the role?
- 1-2 years’ experience in HR admin or payroll role OR HR / Payroll Education + administration experience
- Knowledge of how Benefit Pension System operates
- Knowledge of MS Office and Windows based Pensions Administration Database
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
This is a Junior HR role, initially within a 6 months’ contract with possibilities of becoming permanent, in a company that offers opportunities of personal and professional growth. Company is based in Dublin 2 next to St. Stephen's Green.
For more information, please send your CV and get in touch with [email protected]
Please note, that due to large number of applicants, we are in a position to come back only to most relevant candidates.