Structured Finance Specialist (Business Development)
- Job Ref: 5977
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
We are working with our client in recruiting a Business Development Executive in Structured Finance who will be an integral part of the business development team. Reporting to the Global Head of Business Development with a dotted line to the Managing Director – Structured Finance, you will quickly gain a knowledge of our product ranges and work towards securing new business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Independently liaise with third party providers such as lawyers, audit forms, corporate service providers and the corporate trustee to identify new opportunities and ensure each SPV is managed and administered correctly and all corporate governance obligations are met.
- Work with the primary contact for Structured Finance existing client’s relationships and new clients across their different touch points internally to ensure service levels are maintained and identify new sales opportunities.
- Work with the Global Head of Business Development and the Structured Finance leadership team to ensure all possible business development avenues are pursued including researching, identifying, and analyzing opportunities.
- Generate business development plan, meet new revenue targets and assist with the overall development and growth of clients profile and reputation.
- Help identify market opportunities which will contribute towards the development of new programs and products.
- Prepare for, attend and deliver client presentations and demonstrations, as well as prepare in-depth proposals and detailed quotes.
- Keep abreast of relevant regulatory changes.
- Actively question methods and processes with the key to making the team more effective and efficient.
- Become a knowledge expert in your chosen area of expertise, encourage and coach other members of the team by knowledge sharing and hosting training sessions, where required.
- Actively participate in bi-weekly structured fund governance meetings and attend technical training, including industry networking sessions.
- Actively lead and monitor team projects for the Structured Finance business unit.
- Lead a team to ensure the efficient delivery of a full suite of services for the offshore platforms of structured finance transactions. This includes the provision of professional independent directors, accounting and administrative services, compliance services and banking.
- Follows the Code of Conduct and leads by example.
- Performs detailed review of all documentation and communications for assigned portfolio of fund governance clients and demonstrates an in-depth understanding of the issues at hand.
- Ensures all regulatory and compliance requirements are met for assigned portfolio of clients.
- A degree in Law, Business Studies or Accountancy.
- Someone that has 5 years’ experience in a similar role/industry.
- Self-motivated with an ability to identify opportunities through data mining
- You have successfully completed your studies or training.
- You convince through your professional and self-confident appearance as well as through your engaging communication skills.
- You stand out due to your exceptionally high motivation and enthusiasm.
- You distinguish yourself through your solution orientation and your independent work style.
- You bring a willingness to travel within Europe.