Strategic Partnership Specialist
- Job Ref: 4205
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We’re looking for a Strategic Partnership Specialist for a growing SaaS company, who will be responsible for building and developing relationships with new and existing partners – working in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Build and manage the relationship with prospective partners, identifying and reaching out to them.
- Managing the relationship with existing partners enabling partnership success.
- Create and coordinate resources to facilitate partnership growth.
- Project manage the partnership development process and develop strategies to increase revenue proposition.
- As part of the Strategy team, contribute to other strategy-based company projects.
Our client is an extremely mature Irish SaaS Start-up that in 5 years has secured over 800 customers worldwide. They have a genuine customer-focused approach and with their advanced technology and dedicated employees each day they make a difference in the e-Learning space.
The company has a very open and collaborative culture with excellent career progression opportunities as the team continues to grow – all within a fun and supportive environment.
Our client’s offices are based in a very central location in Dublin.
- Previous experience in consultative sales, partner development or relationship management in a software company.
- Previous experience working with online software (SaaS) will be a plus.
- Experience in creating and delivering growth strategies.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Great relationship management and problem-solving skills.
- High energy and drive.
Thank you for your time considering this application, we look forward to hearing from you!