- Job Ref: 4323
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
In this role you will be responsible of growing and enhancing the vision of Site Reliability Engineering. Also, you'll evangelize the ownership and accountability of engineering teams throughout the organization.
You'll manage company cloud infrastructure budget and resources and Create and routinely practice disaster recovery scenarios and create and hire for a “follow the sun” support model for SREs and engineers.
You'll be also responsible for Develop, teach, and transition engineers into an on-call support model and also recruit and develop a diverse global SRE team.
THE SKILL SET
- You have been a leader of a Site Reliability team or a team following DevOps practices.
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- You’ve been a manager of managers and are able to both coach and mentor leaders and engineers.
- Past experience with high user volume, rapidly growing or critical production service environments.
- You have supported an engineering organization larger than 100 engineers, in a globally distributed environment.
- Ability to foster alignment and trust with senior leadership around the evolution of the platform and enabling their teams.
- You’ve supported a team through a monolith to microservice architecture.
WHAT COMPANY OFFER
- Company focus on talent development
- Full compensation & Perks plan.
- Share options (your piece of EB pie!).
- Health & Wellness Program.
- Remote work policy.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Profesional development & training paths.
- English speaking company.
- International Career options.
- A young dynamic team with a ‘let's make it happen’ mentality.
- Team lunches and team offsites.
- Lots of fancy snacks, fruits, drinks & happy hours.
- A family-friendly environment.
- Monthly Lunch vouchers.
- Travel options to meet with your colleagues in San Francisco and other offices around the globe.