Sr. Consultant, Software Engineering
- Job Ref: 4367
- Location: Co Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
OverviewSr. Consultant, Software Engineering
Our Client is looking for a talented and motivated technologist to join its Solution Architecture and Engineering Team - delivering exceptional software on their Payment Gateway and Simplify platforms.
• Have you designed and delivered scalable software solutions?
• Do you enjoy collaborating with teams all around the world?
• Have you developed Proofs of Concepts to demonstrate your vision?
• Are you able to make critical software architecture decisions weighing many parameters?
• Do you always think of the “RUN” of your software, guaranteeing implementation and support quality?
• Do you stay abreast of all the latest technologies and trends?
• Designs simple, secure, scalable software solutions for global reach
• Mentors and influences software engineers through code-reviews, pair-programming and documentation
• Develops Proofs of Concepts of solutions for engineering teams to consume
• Enforces consistent development patterns and security architecture
• Works with Product and Sales teams to groom backlog of features
• Provides high level estimates of work for prioritization purposes
• Participates in product road mapping
• Travels to global tech-hubs to participate in workshops and planning sessions
• Makes software architectural decisions
All About You
• Outgoing with excellent communication skills
• Unafraid of having your own ideas challenged and tactfully challenging others ideas
• Enjoy mentoring and supporting team members
• Self-motivated requiring little direction or oversight
• Driven to keep things moving forward
• Advanced knowledge of Java, Spring, JEE
• Advanced knowledge of RESTful APIs
• Advanced knowledge of the Web (HTML, CSS, JS, Angular, React) and Networking technologies (TCP/IP, HTTP(S), DNS, SMTP, F5, etc.)
• Advanced knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
• Experience with SAFE or Agile software development methodology
• Experience with native mobile application development (iOS, Android)
• Solid Understanding of web application security across multiple channels (Web, Mobile, Physical)