SQL Server DBA
- Job Ref: 6241
- Location: Naas, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Currently on the lookout for a SQL DBA for our client based in Kildare.
- Configure and maintain SQL Server 2012/2016 in Development, Test and Production environments, including monitoring of system health and performance to ensure high levels of performance, availability and security;
- Detailed system monitoring and alerting at both OS and database levels;
- Working to SLAs and providing support to numerous databases with internal and external support functions when major incidents occur
- Backups, restores and recovery models;
- Occasional out of hours support for upgrades, deployment work and environment refreshes.
- Performance Tuning and Optimisation using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools;
- Ability to refine and automate processes, track issues and document changes;
- Knowledge of capacity planning and being able to highlight issues/problems well in
- Replicating Production databases to non-Production environment as required by business
- Working Knowledge of the full MS BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Excellent DWH and, Report Writing and BI skills.
- Experience with Azure desirable
If you feel this is the right for one then get in touch, I can provide you with a more detailed spec.
***Candidates must have a valid stamp 4, EU citizen or Spouse visa to apply***