SQL Developer - 3 months contract
- Job Ref: 4620
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
OverviewI am looking for an experienced SQL Developer for my client a leading consultancy company that works with large financial institutions in Dublin City Center.
Some details about the role:
Responsibility for design, development and administration of very large SQL Server database implementations, and playing a key role in ensuring the quality of solutions we build.
AS an ideal candidate you must possess:
- At least 5 years’ experience working with Microsoft SQL Server in a development capacity, ideally in large scale enterprise environments.
- Extensive experience of MS T-SQL development including stored procedures, functions and views.
- Experience in proactive monitoring of database environments (preferably of large to very large environments)
- OLTP and batch processing development in a large-scale database environment
- Ability to navigate complex schema with minimal guidance
- Strong query tuning and index optimisation ability (including filtered indexes, materialised views, etc.)
- Data modelling experience involving ORMs such as Entity Framework
- Familiarity with Agile delivery methodologies and the SDLC
- Strong interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
Apart from this you should also have:
- Relevant MS SQL Certification
- MS SQL 2017 and SQL Azure experience.
- PowerShell scripting experience.
- Knowledge of ITIL practices.
- Experienced in GIT source control processes.