- Job Ref: 2198
- Location: dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client a consultancy company is looking for a Senior SQL Developer to help bring us to the next level, as we deal with increasing volumes of data fuelling a continually evolving product.
The successful candidate will be passionate about data and the technologies used to capitalise on it.
You will be based in our Dublin city centre headquarters and will report to the Database Team lead. You will be interacting closely with Product Management, UI, Batch Processing and QA teams in an Agile environment.
• Interact with other teams to enhance product functionality in an Agile environment
• Participate in designing and developing database schemas
• Code complex logic into PostgreSQL and MySQL stored procedures / functions
• Database query optimisation
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience
• Ability to work in a fast paced agile environment
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
• Expert knowledge of RDBMSs – preferably PostgreSQL or MySQL
• Ability to code complex logic using a SQL Procedural Language
• Understanding of database query optimisation
• Track record of working with large (measured in terabytes) relational databases
• Experience of source control systems, preferably git.
For more details please contact: [email protected] or