Solutions Architect Technical Lead
- Job Ref: 2514
- Location: Cork, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading utility providers and they are looking for a Solutions Architect Technical Lead for a contract role, 9 months initially. A good candidate will have possibilities for an extension. You will report to the I-SEM Programme Manager and with analysts and business teams.
What is the purpose of this role?
You will ensure that the implementation and integration of the I-SEM suite of applications are planned and delivered in line with corporate IT standards. You will be responsible to assist with delivery of the system implementations and enhancements to ensure successful Day 1 Go-live in the new I-SEM market.
This is a great opportunity to work through multiple workstreams including ETRM, Power Ops & Settlements, Data & Reporting and Modelling Tools.
What are the skills you need to have?
- Minimum 6-8 years’ experience of similar roles elsewhere (preferable in utility environment)
- Extensive experience in developing and maintaining design/environment documentation required
- Experience in managing Technical Design Authority and technical resources, with strong stakeholder management skills needed
- Experience in mixed operating system environment (Windows and Linux)
- Experience in Systems Integration
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in Data Analytics and Reporting
If you are interested in this exciting and challenging role, please apply. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.