- Job Ref: 4962
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Daily rate 550-600 per day
Working on a banking platform.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Take a Lead role on the design and implementation of Banking platform
- Lead, drive and deliver long-term strategic and transformational change as part of the Programme
- Engage with key senior stakeholders throughout the organisation to ensure the solution meets business current and future demand
- Take a lead role in ensuring the adaption and implementation of agile oriented architecture and delivery methodologies.
This role will have a people leadership aspect to where the ideal candidate will
- Lead an Agile Team from a Technical Perspective.
- Coach and Mentor more junior team members.
- Adapt and implement Agile orientated architecture and delivery methodologies.
Minimum Criteria for this Role:
- Minimum 10 years Java/JEE development experience
• At least 4 of which has been in a design lead role preferably in a Financial Services environment.
- Experience in OO Design
• Demonstrated proficiency in applying common design patterns.
• Ability to communicate effectively using UML
• Ability to write technical documents to a high standard.
- Experience of using an IDE such as Eclipse.
- Experience of the following technologies a must
• Web Services SOAP/XML/REST
• Persistence JDBC/ ORM / Databases
• Application Servers such as WebSphere/JBOSS and Tomcat
- Experience of the following technologies an advantage
• Micro Services and associated patterns
• API Gateways
• Event Bus technologies
- Competence in designing and executing unit & integration tests.
• Experience with Selenium and Cucumber