- Job Ref: 2998
- Location: Navan, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client, a multinational company is looking for a Solution Architect for a 12-month fixed term contract – based in Navan.
You will be working closely with the Business Analysts and you will ensure that new systems are built/integrated in a way that best ensures that functional requirements are met whilst also ensuring that service qualities are met. You will report to Head of Information Technology.
You will work in all technical aspects of transformation including RFP processes while ensuring the requirements and solutions proposed are aligned with stakeholder’s expectations.
You will deliver the architecture in stages in a timely way so that the overall programme can make progress before it is complete.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Providing the technical vision and goals for solutions
- Leading the solutions architecture from inception to delivery ensuring that it meets the business needs driving the transformation
- Provision of designs and documentation of system and software architecture
- Manage risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with the architecture
- Resolve technical problems, disputes and make trade-offs where needed.
Do you have over 10 years in a technical environment performing architecture and technical designs across technical domains? Do you have experience in .NET, SQL and SharePoint environments? Do you have knowledge of the operational processes in Financial Services? If you do we want hear from you.
A great package is on offer with this role. It includes a bonus, health insurance and pension. How great is that?
If we caught your interest and would like to hear more about this opportunity give us a shout, drop us a line or hit the apply button below.