- Job Ref: 3059
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client, leader in education and training in the healthcare sector in Ireland is looking for a highly motivated Software Tester to join a new test team in their IT Department next March for a 6 months-12 months contract based in Dublin City Centre.
You will be responsible for the test phase of the project, and involved in the test planning, preparation, executing and reporting the applications.
What will you do on a daily basis?
- Review and analyse requirement, functional and technical designs
- You will define test scope, define test approach
- You will produce test plans, use cases, and test cases
- Develop test cases and testing scenarios you will manage test data too.
- And you will execute testing
- You will participate in workshops with project team and review documentation to understand user requirements, assist in requirement gathering, functional and technical design
- You will manage test data
Do you have 4 years of experience in Manual Testing? Have you been involved in the test definition, produced the test plans and executed the testing? If you do, and you love being a Software Tester we want to hear from you. A test Qualification is desirable but not mandatory.
If we caught your interest and would like to hear more about this opportunity give us a shout, drop us a line or hit the apply button below.