Software security expert
- Job Ref: 6282
- Location: Limerick, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for a talented Security Lead to work on the development of the strategy and security roadmap of the company.
* we can only accept applications from candidates currently based in Ireland with European passports, Stamp 4 or Spousal visas.*
- Lead technical design reviews and code inspections. Provide clear, actionable feedback for project team members.
- Develop and administer software engineering procedures and training for vulnerability scans and static code analysis.
- Implement software security solutions and architect/design products in accordance with industry accepted standards for medical device security including encryption, disaster recovery, authentication, audit logging, hardening measures, patch management, vulnerability monitoring, and antivirus/antimalware requirements
- Lead product security risk assessments, hazard analysis, and provide vulnerability remediation guidance and mentoring to product development software engineers both on and off-site.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development, systems & architecture concepts and designs
- Minimum of 5 years work experience with C#/.NET development
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in product development
- Minimum of 3 years work experience using secure coding practices.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other related engineering field is required.
Nice to Have:
- Candidate for or certification in InfoSec Security are a plus, e.g. CSSLP
- Knowledge of Completing a track Trace and plan using a Security Requirements Traceability Matrix (SRTM) or similar tool with the goal of tracking: Security Requirements, Source of Requirement, Requirement Objective, Verification Method.
- Work experience in network security along with knowledge of Windows networking fundamentals (IP protocol, firewalls etc.) strongly desired