Software QA Tester
- Job Ref: 2748
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Temporary
What is this Opportunity?
My client which is a leader in the financial/leasing market is looking for fast learner and motivated Software QA Tester (manual and automation) to join their It team for 6 months contract.
What can I expect in this job?
The position is within the IT department, supporting the delivery of new and enhanced functionality across a number of applications. You will be working with the broader IT team (PM/BA/Developers) and the Test Manager to ensure new and existing functionality is working in accordance with requirements.
What do I need to bring?
- Defining acceptance criteria, creating and maintaining test cases and test plans for both functional and user acceptance testing
- Performing both manual and automated functional Testing
- Coordinating user acceptance testing alongside end business users
- Creating and executing regression test scripts
- Liaising with end Business Users and Suppliers to resolve bugs/issues in a timely manner, while ensuring that project scope and timelines are safeguarded
- Responsible for administration of test documentation and ensuring this is compliant with both internal Company Policies and SOX
- Identifying opportunities to improve the testing process, including automated testing and regression testing
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the IT processes and Software Applications
What is on the offer?
This 6 months contract offers attractive daily rates and great work environment in Dublin City Center.
Please get in touch if you want to find out more details about this opportunity.