Software Engineer - Python
- Job Ref: 4716
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Python Developer - Dublin
We are currently seeking a skilled and talented Python Developer to join our client's agile team. You will join a team full of passionate developers in Dublin City Centre. This is a permanent position.
This is a software company in the Analytics sector, they have offices in US, Australia and Ireland (Dublin). The projects and culture are very good. This position is open for the Dublin office (D2).
Some of the skills for this position:
- Software development experience ( ideally 3-6 years of experience.
- Python is the primary language used in this company.
- Experience using different frameworks like Django. Open to learn new frameworks or work with other programming languages.
- Databases (PostgreSQL, SQL and NOSQL databases, Message queues, Search indexes, Key value stores)
- Cloud service providers (Amazon, GCE, Azure)
- Configuration management tools (Salt, Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Containerization (docker, kubernetes, jails)
- HTTP and socket services, REST and RPC APIS
- Continuous Integration and testing (Jenkins, Travis)
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
If you are interested in this position it'd be great to know about you and give you further details on this vacancy and company. Get in touch!
Looking forward to hearing from you!