Software Engineer (London-Contract)
- Job Ref: 4407
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Contract
OverviewOur client based on London needs a Developer with Business Analysis skills for a 24 months total-Initial 6months-further period up to 18 months depending on business need&performance
Within your responsibilities you will find:
You will develop the user stories that the Business Analyst defines based on the project. You will develop the User screens, micro services to interact with a locally installed database & APIs.
It's required to work within security architecture guidelines.
You will be required to have:
- SC Clearance
- Experience of successfully delivering digital solutions that collect and manage sensitive information
- Hands-on experience of PHP, Java, web application development, Micro services, PostgreSql, Git, Jenkins, Bash Scripting and Linux
- Experience in working Agile methodologies, TDD (Test Driven Development) and (CI & CD) Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience in developing SOAP and REST API consumers.
- Experience in data encryption at rest and in transit.
If you want to learn more, don't hesitate to press APPLY below!