Software Engineer – Jboss Fuse
- Job Ref: 3484
- Location: Norwich, United Kingdom
- Type: Contract
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer – Jboss Fuse for a 6 month rolling contract for my client a leading worldwide consultancy company, location Norwich.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Performs a development/support and/or design role in solution and system construction and integration to time, cost and quality. This includes:
- analysing user requirements;
- researching, designing and writing new software programs;
- building ‘production ready’ software once developed
- developing existing programs, analysing and identifying areas for modification;
- integrating existing software products to work together;
- creating technical specifications and unit tests;
- testing new code and fault finding;
- ensure the security, performance and design integrity of data;
- maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects;
- packaging software code / components for deployment, including release documentation;
- creating operational documentation;
- Develop and deliver quality IT solutions proven to be fit for purpose in respect of:
- functional business requirements
- non-functional requirements such as Reliability, Performance, Scalability, maintainability – reusable and operationally sustainable
- resolution of incidents and problems
- standards compliance - adheres to the defined standards, patterns and architectural ground rules
- Analytical thinking and Problem solving
- Communication – excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player to help other team members when required
- Organisation, planning and prioritisation
- Continual learning and knowledge sharing
- Technical expertise in Java Development and associated frameworks (Junit, Cucumber, Jenkins, Spring, Maven).
- Hands on experience of developing with RedHat FUSE, Spring Boot, Apache ServiceMix or Apache Camel.
- Hands on experience of designing, building and supporting Integration Pattern
- Knowledge of and interest in industry direction and trends within RESTful API development.
- Strong experience of server-side Java development and associated concerns (e.g. thread management, database access, ORM and security)
- Hands on experience with working on high volume systems
If this is of interest to you get in touch to get more details.