- Job Ref: 2714
- Location: Madrid Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
Senior software developer, backend
Company specializes in providing solutions for Big Data in real time that can integrate , manage and easily visualize all organizational data , obtaining operational and business intelligence company.
Mission is to democratize the Big Data analysis tools in real time for businesses of any size and sector, enabling them to maximize their business value with security intelligence solutions, infrastructure monitoring, compliance , customer behavior analysis and monitoring business.
- Develop new features and API services and maintain the Web Application, Rest Apis
- Participate in all the development phases: testing, integration,..
- 5 years of software development experience.
- Good knowledge of Relational Model and Databases, and SQL
- Good knowledge of some Web development framework ( Struts2, Spring, Jersey..)
- Experience developing software other than web or accounting software (gaming, engineering, drivers, compilers, ...)
- Experience working on Unix/Linux environments.
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to solve maths and algorithms problems.
- Enjoy learning and problem solving.
- Good knowledge any NoSQL Databases
- Experience in developing High Scalability Systems
- Experience designing and developing Rest APIs.
- B.S. (or superior) degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related technical field of study.
- English, good communication Skills
Strong development experience.
Full software engineer, not only developer.
High level of English
Someone interested in working with very strong product as a Software Enginee/Arquitect, no someone interested in PM or management role in the future.
Familiar with data structures and algorithms.