Software Development Manager - Digital Banking
- Job Ref: 1928
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Software Manager Position for an experienced Java Developer- Digital Banking
Do you want to be part of a large digital transformation programme? Are you passionate about technology and enjoy managing a team?
You would be working for a large Irish FinTech company, managing a team of developers in developing and innovating Customer Engagement Technologies.
You would be responsible for the System design, working closely with the Solution Architect in transforming the Banking experience.
Does this sound like a great job? It is!
We are looking for an expert in Java development with vast experience in stakeholder management. Some of the below skills are required:
- 8+ years experience in Design and Development of Solutions
- Team Management Experience
- Project Management working knowledge
- Experience in a Customer facing Engineering Role
- Excellent Record in Problem solving
- Excellent record in Solution Presentation and Delivery
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Data modelling ability and solid knowledge of SQL (Oracle)
- Advanced knowledge of object oriented design principles
- Working Knowledge of IBM WebSphere
- Experience with Agile and test-driven development, and behavioural driven development
- Experience with continuous integration (Jenkins) and version control ( Git)
- Java 7 or above/Spring 4/Hibernate/MockMVC/RestAssured/Mockito
- Some experience in building and tuning APIs (REST)
The following is a strong plus:
- Background in retail financial services and CRM
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Experience with Kafka Integration
- Experience in API Management
- Experience with Apache Common
- Data Modelling
- Secure Code Development
Get in touch at [email protected] or give me a shout on 0871719788 if you have any doubts. Also, get in touch if you are interested.