Software Development Manager
- Job Ref: 2246
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
Are you a Software Development Manager? Do you want to join an international team?
We have a great opportunity in an American e-commerce and cloud computing company. They’re building a new team in Madrid to develop software improving the Customer Experience on their websites and apps.
This job role manages Software Engineers at multiple levels and will work closely with multiple business and technology platform and service teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Extensive experience building and managing high performance technical teams and running multiple concurrent programs or projects.
- Solid professional experience as a software developer.
- Able to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Experience running large-scale or long-term systems migration programs.
- Experience leading remote development teams
Are you the one we are looking for? Get in touch with me! You don't need to send me your CV. Just drop me an email to email@example.com and I will be in touch!