Software Developer - .Net&CRM
- Job Ref: 3199
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for a highly motivated Software Developer to join the existing development team in the IT Department within
What is this job like?
You will have Development experience and will be responsible for design and code software modules, support the Project Leader and Development Lead on projects, work with clients on advanced development support issues and provide development expertise and mentoring to project team.
Your Key responsibilities are to:
- Translate business requirements into software requirements.
- Find the best solution for a technical challenge based on his/her experience.
- Constantly aim to improve, provide expertise and make suggestions during the development process.
- Collaborate with Business Units, Development Manager and VP Technology to prioritize software product development investments and align the work plans for new products and capabilities with organizational constraints.
- Communicate deadlines and expectations effectively and coordinate development effort.
- Lead, manage and coordinate software product analysis, design and development related activities for mission-critical applications in accordance with established processes and methodologies.
- Interest in software development, staying up to date with current trends and able to translate those into suggestions/ideas.
- Work in an agile team environment to ensure that projects are delivered on time with a high level of quality.
- Troubleshoot problems and react to demanding, fast paced business requests.
- Ensure that code and other deliverable adhere to product and company standards including improvement alternatives to increase productivity and product quality.
It will be important that you have:
- Min 2 years of Dynamics CRM Development experience is required (Dynamics CRM development best practices, CRM forms, views, processes, actions , Technical specification documentation )
- Experience developing plug-ins, custom workflows and interfaces with other systems
5 years Visual Studio, Web Service development, C#, WCF, MVC
- Good understanding of RDBMS design principles
- Min. 4 years .NET experience
- Min. 2 years’ SQL Server experience (including SSRS and SSIS)
- Previous experience working across MS Dynamics Development.
- Previous exposure using ADXStudios Portal beneficial.
- Sharepoint Integration skills.
- Prior exposure using PowerBI Reporting tool.
- Data integration and migration experience using various technologies and platforms.
- Experience working with mobile applications beneficial but not essential.
Some experience in the following technologies would be advantageous but not essential:
- Unit Testing Frameworks
- Windows Communication Foundation
If this is of interest to you get in touch for more details about this 12 months contract.