Software Developer - .Net
- Job Ref: 3692
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
OverviewWe have an opportunity with our client, a leader in the financial/insurance industry in Ireland, for a .Net Software Developer for a 2 years fixed term contract in Dublin North.
Some details about the project:
You will be joining the IT Software Development team in the ongoing development and support of the in house Microsoft .net and CRM applications and environments.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Work as a software developer creating, maintaining Microsoft .net based applications.
- Develop good relationships and interact with internal and external teams in order to resolve issues and deliver solutions.
- Work with business teams to analyse and document business needs and software requirements and translate these into effective concepts and designs, from wire-framing to end product.
- Develop quality solutions in support of the business within the required service level agreements and schedule.
- Provide technical solutions meeting the IT organization's architecture and security standards ensuring secure, robust, maintainable and extendable applications.
- Develop and manage software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Required to understand complex applications and their integrations with other systems.
- Hold a recognized degree in Computer Engineering/Science or equivalent.
- At least six years’ experience developing applications, with at least 4 years dedicated to .NET solution development.
- Technical skills to include some or all of the following:
- Strong C# skills
- MVC, ASP.NET and Jquery
- Web API, WCF
- Entity Framework/ORMs XML, JSON o SQL Server - SQL, SSIS, SSRSSOLID Design principles
- TFS, VSTS, Git
- Agile/Scrum experience MS Dynamics or SharePoint
- Exposure to MS Dynamics CRM and/or SharePoint an advantage. Excellent understanding of the full software development life cycle.
*Only applicants eligible to work in Ireland are considered for this position.