Software Developer - Front End
- Job Ref: 3828
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
OverviewWe are looking for an experienced Software Development professional to join my client Engineering team for a 6 months rolling contract in Dublin City Center area.
Some details about the project:
You will have the support of a talented team and a highly dynamic environment to develop product features and innovative technical solutions to meet customer needs. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following best practice React.js workflows (such as Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
It is required that you have:
• Commercial experience with React/Redux
• Solid knowledge of the software development process and life-cycle
• Experience in common development methodologies and tools such as Continuous Integration, Scrum, Git etc
• Solid knowledge in building clean, robust, extensible, and maintainable software
• Degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
And you also need to have:
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Tokens
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
If this is of interest to you do not hesitate to get in touch for more details and will be happy to give you more details about the project and my client.
*Only applicants eligible t work in Ireland are considered for this opportunity!