- Job Ref: 6149
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We are currently hiring for an experienced Software Architect to join our client who is a global leader in online gaming. The ideal candidate will be passionate about designing and creating web and mobile applications that scale to thousands of simultaneous users.
Important: Permanent position, based in Dublin. Our client is currently working from home. Remote interviews and onboarding process.
What I expect from this Job?
- Design and develop architectural frameworks for web-based and mobile applications
- Design solutions that achieve high levels of performance, quality and end-user satisfaction
- Provides technical guidance to developers on program coding and testing
- Resolves complex technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Participate in the full development life cycle including requirements analysis & documentation, and design.
- Mentors our software developers
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer/architect
- Experience of architecting and designing enterprise-level applications and Web Services
- Solid experience with Linux servers and MySQL/Postgres databases
- Solid experience with MySQL, REST, JSON, SOA, XML, Redis and enterprise-level ORM
- Expertise in designing and building multi-threaded, transactional and distributed systems
- Good working knowledge of SCM and CI
- Solid knowledge in Git, Jenkins, Vagrant and Ansible
Nice to Have / Desirable
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Twisted
- Experience with logging/monitoring tools (such as New Relic, Zabbix and Graylog)
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services
To learn more about this role and client, please forward your CV starting with the required salary and availability to have a confidential discussion.
Please note; we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.