Social Media Support (Dutch Language)
- Job Ref: 3683
- Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
The Social Media Support Specialist will engage with customers to provide responses and identify issue resolutions in a professional conversational style fitting with the Social Media environment.
You will be required to demonstrate you are a good team player, resilient, a problem solver and goal-oriented with excellent negotiation skills. A good knowledge of Social Media Platforms is needed as they will be your day-to-day tools.
The Client to work with is a leading business services company and you will be providing service on behalf of one of the world's best known technology and software companies.
- Providing professional responses to users on social media and other channels
- Communicating with customers and creating brand advocates following a defined process
- Supporting customers at all technical experience levels using the tools and resources provided
- Driving customer satisfaction and enhancing the Client brand
- Social Media Savvy
- Becoming an ambassador for the client and their products
- Monitoring activity and interpreting posts correctly according to the brand’s personality
- Following-up, tracking and monitoring all interactions with customers
- Posting images, video and copy responses as per instructions provided
- Completing maintenance tasks as instructed including, but not limited to updating cover photos, editing existing copy, managing spam or offensive comments
- Day-to-day administrative tasks
- High level of fluency in written and spoken English and Dutch
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Experience using Social Media platforms, especially Facebook & Twitter
- Internet and technical skills