Six Sigma Analyst (UK)
- Job Ref: 3941
- Location: London, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
OverviewLocation: Liverpool (or London?)
Our Client, a rapidly growing consultancy company seeks enthusiastic and driven Business Analysts to add value to their dynamic consultancy environment. There are over 5,500 employees all over world providing services within different industries including automotive, chemicals, construction solutions, communications, media and entertainment, electricity, financial services, insurance, retail, healthcare, energy, real estate and life sciences.
Overview of Role
You will join a team of people passionate about customer experience and continuous business improvement.
You will participate in developing business models and process architectures at both a strategic business-wide level or at a functional level. To achieve all of this, you will be running workshops, conduct problem-solving and root-cause analysis to design and implement process improvements.
Experience and Skills required:
- You will be a Lean Six Sigma green belt level equivalent or above
- You will have experience in Lean and continuous improvement methods and tools in particular the development of process and value stream maps
- You will have an awareness of the use and application of business models and process architectures
- You will have the ability to apply different approaches to gathering and analysing data, identify trends and issues and develop insights
- You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in business transformation or improvement programmes
- 2 year’s hands-on experience facilitating successful improvement initiatives across multiple functional areas
- You will have strong problem solving skills and attention to detail with an ability to problem solving and work through issues in a structured manner
- Strong communication skills at executive level and Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with enterprise/business architecture frameworks such as TOGAF/BIZBOK
- Knowledge of process modelling applications such as Aris, Blueworks, iGraphx, and MS Viso
- Experience in utilising generic/industry process models such as ACORD, APQC, ITIL and IAA
- Experience in using BPMN 2.0 conventions
- Experience in using Robot Process Automation tools such as UI Path and Blueprism to automate manual business processes