Site Reliability Engineers
- Job Ref: 3451
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
OverviewWe are looking for Site Reliability Engineers to create scalable, highly reliable and available software systems and who have a real passion for automation and the desire to work in an agile environment as well as familiarity with running production environments at scale.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving systems engineering (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong scripting language experience (bash, Ruby, Python).
- Have a passion for automation.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration.
- Proven experience supporting internet-facing production services and distributed systems.
- Experience with DevOps concepts including Continuous Delivery, Infrastructure as Code, and Test-Driven Development.
- Experience with build automation and configuration management tools (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible.)
- Experience supporting 24x7, high availability internet application environments that include web, application and database servers and load balancing systems.
- Experience with data management technology including Relational Databases (RDBMS) and NoSQL
- Ability to work independently / deliver without supervision.
- Ability to work well in a distributed team.
- Strong intrapersonal skills with the ability to work well with other team members, customers.
- Systematic problem-solving approach and a sense of ownership, customer service and drive.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Professional and open-minded attitude.
- Fluent English written and spoken.