Site Reliability Engineer/DevOps
- Job Ref: 5921
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
e-Frontiers is working in partnership with a scaling software company to hire a Site Reliability Engineer/ DevOps, Remote (WFH) with an option to work remotely with occasional visits to the office.
Our client will conduct the interview process via Video Technology on account of Covid-19. Initially you will start remote with a view to getting you on-site once things are back to normal.
Important: Permanent role. Our client will facilitate remote work with occasional visits to the office in Dublin (once safe to do so)
What I expect from this Job?
- The ideal candidate should bring expertise in automation, operating systems and applying software engineering methods, with a strong focus on modern DevOps and SRE best practices.
- Design and implementation of automation through infrastructure as code and CI/CD approaches.
- Design and optimize OS provisioning tools and automation frameworks within Linux and Cloud environments.
- Ensure scalability, availability, reliability and security to all internal and external systems.
What do I need to bring?
- Ideally, you will have 5+ years of experience in development and operations, continuous integration, DevOps or related experience.
- Solid Experience working on AWS infrastructure
- Strong views in CI/CD approaches.
- Strong scripting experience (Python, Bash).
- Excellent Linux knowledge.
- Expertise administrating and scaling Kubernetes on AWS EKS.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related discipline.
Nice to Have / Desirable
- kernel, CPU, memory, disk, network
A competitive salary and great benefits is offer for potential candidates.
To learn more about this role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability to have a confidential discussion.
Please note; we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.